Sunday, June 20, 2010

Inception

My fascination with words, and the desire to express thoughts and emotions through them have been old companions. There must be hundreds of thoughts going on in my mind at every moment, and 99% of those are simply ways in which I can express the remaining 1%. Being slightly reserved in nature, however, I've held on to them too closely to discuss them on such a public platform as a blog. 

Radhanath Swami in an animated moment
But my life has been rather eventful lately and I realize that I'm changing in many ways, for the better. While there are many people that I'm grateful to for these recent developments in my life, there's one in particular who want to dedicate this blog to - Radhanath Swami. Taking inspiration from his life, I've come to realize that it's very important to share with others what we appreciate, as it can bring them to appreciate those good things as well. And so this blog, where I plan to share how my perspective on many things - such as character, relationships, behavior, global events and routine activities - has been positively affected by his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment